Handcrafted wooden world map is made using a natural exotic wood Limba – a beautiful West African wood species that appears in light yellowish to golden brown colors and has darker grey streaks and veins. Limba is a hardwood with many names such as Ofram called in Gana, while on the Ivory Coast it is known as Frake, Akom in Cameroon.
The wooden world map engraved with detailed country borders and is made from highest quality natural wood materials. The wooden map creates a nice shadow effect on the wall as it has fixing spacers between wall and map basis. Available in oiled surface – if you need more enhanced wood color we recommend oil treatment [additional fee: 30 Eur].
- Detailed country boarders according to 2018.
- Detailed shape of continents and islands.
- 26 islands for standart size 192x94cm.
- Continents are made as single whole details (Eurasia or N.America are not divided into seperate details).
- 100% NATURAL WOOD – surface is made from selected A class Limba veneer.
- Base – highest quality plywood.
- Natural (not oiled) surface .
- 30 wooden PINS to mark the places.
- THICKNESS : 10 mm
- SIZE: [ 192 x 94 cm ] , [ 150 x 73 cm ] , [ 100 x 50 cm ]. Individual sizes available.
ALL IS PACKED – you do not need to have hot glue or drill.
You will easily attach the wooden world map to the wall using our special double sided adhesive points. As a result of hanging system a free 5 mm space between wall and map creates an impressive 3D dimensional effect. A real size paper template with a detailed installation description will help you to place the map on the wall fast and easy. You do not need to have a drill or other instruments, just a sticky tape to hang temporarily a paper template.
Production time – 2-5 business days.
Orders are shipped by UPS and take 4-5 business days for delivery in Europe and 6-7 business days for other continents.
If you need to receive a map as soon as possible, please contact us by email email@example.com and we will provide you the fastest available deadline.